– Saturday, October 17: 10 am – 2 pm at North Towne Mall,
3600 N. Main St. Rockford
And, Saturday, October 24th :
10 am – 2 pm at the Winnebago County Health Department,
555 North Court Street, Rockford
This year, the Winnebago County Health Department (WCHD) is hosting drive-thru flu vaccine clinics for Winnebago County residents age 6 months and older at no cost to recipients. No appointment needed. They are providing “drive-through” flu vaccination clinics this Saturday and next for county and city residents. Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, they are offering this as an alternative to going into a pharmacy.
- Saturday, October 17: 10 am – 2 pm at North Towne Mall, 3600 N. Main St. Rockford
- Saturday, October 24: 10 am – 2 pm at the Winnebago County Health Department, 555 North Court Street, Rockford
For Your Safety and Ours:
- Wear a face covering
- Drive slowly and place your car in park when possible
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or are currently in quarantine or isolation
- Do not get out of your vehicle unless instructed to do so
Know Before You Go
- Do not wear long-sleeve or tight-fitting clothing/tops
- When you arrive, please be prepared to provide the name of each person that will receive a flu shot
- There is no cost to the recipient. If available, please bring your photo id card and your insurance card with you.
- Legal guardians must be present with children under 18 years of age
- High dose vaccine also available for those 65 and over
Online Registration Forms
- Print, complete, sign, and bring this REGISTRATION FORMto the clinic for each person receiving a flu vaccine
- Forms will be available on-site if you need one.
The Winnebago County Health Department provides services designed to protect, promote, and maintain the health of Winnebago County residents. Services address three primary goals: improving the length of useful life, reducing health disparities, and assuring access to preventive health services for every person in Winnebago County.