NOTICE OF INTENT TO CHANGE THE RHA LOW INCOME PUBLIC HOUSING UTILITY ALLOWANCE SCHEDULE AND FLAT RENT SCHEDULE.
Please be advised the Rockford Housing Authority is posting for public comment: a proposed change to the Low Income Public Housing(LIPH) Utility Allowance Schedule and Flat Rent Schedule. The comment period is open from November 23, 2020 through December 23, 2020. Copies of the proposed LIPH Flat Rent Schedule and Utility Allowance Schedule are available for download below. You may also submit a request in writing for a paper copy of the proposed changes to:
Rockford Housing Authority
223 S. Winnebago Street
Rockford, IL 61102
Attention: Christine Manley
Comments must be received on or before 3pm December 23, 2020.
- Volunteering and Health Awareness: Help local communities stay drug-free: addictionresources.com American Society of Addiction Medicine: www.asam.org
- High School Equivalency (GED) Enrollment Sessions –Download PDF RVC Downtown Parking For more information visit: rockfordvalleycollege.edu/AdultEd
- Choice Neighborhoods: The references below are an instrumental part of the comprehensive Choice Neighborhoods Plan that will focus on directing resources to address three core goals: Neighborhood, Housing, and People.
- Fairgrounds Valley/ Ellis Heights
- Regional Connections: Transform Rockford and Rockford Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Neighborhood: Grocery Store Study
- Housing: RHA De-Concentration Study, Ellis Heights and Fairgrounds Valley Housing Market Analysis, & Rockford Housing Market Analysis
- People: Rockford Public Schools Facilities Plan
- RMAP/Vital Signs Sustainable Development Plan
- Regional Analysis to the Impediments to Fair Housing and Fair Housing Equity Assessment
- RHA Bed Bug Policy
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment Guide
- Bed Bug Infographic (8.5 x 14 Poster)
- Bed Bug Infographic (11 x 14 Poster)